pressSIGN 11 standard edition - measures and controls the printing process.
pressSIGN makes it easy to print to all the international printing standards - ISO 12647, GRACoL® G7®, SWOP, Japan Colour. pressSIGN is a GRACoL G7 Certified System.
Create your own print standards based on any ICC profile, CMYK and Multi-Colour, or by measuring a previously printed sheet.
Main features of pressSIGN 11 include:-
- DDA - Dynamic Density Adjustment predicts the correct density adjustment
- DDA Compensates for dry back
- All international print targets supported - customise print targets
- Auto Substrate Adjustment
- Export Tonal Curves to RIP or PDF workflow
- Choice of 3 tonal curve adjustments, TVI (dot gain), Neutral Print Density or 4CX grey balance technology
- Includes PANTONE™ Libraries for spot colour printing add custom libraries
- Support for range of spectrophotometers from X-Rite, Techkon, Barbieri and Konica Minolta
- Manual or auto adjust print target according to paper colour
- Colour bar generator - create any colour bar for CMYK + 12 spot colours
- Generate measurement reports
- Easy to read traffic light scoring system with default settings - fully user configurable
pressSIGN Print Targets
Users have many options when setting up print targets. All the following international standards are supported:
- GRACoL G7
- ISO 15339
- ISO 15311
- Japan Colour
In addition, a previously measured printed job can become a future target in pressSIGN. This makes it easy to match previously printed work.
Any CMYK or Multi-Colour ICC profile can be a print target.